1. Select a Canadian leader of social change that interests you from the attached list below.
2. Create either an infographic or a short digital story about the person.
3. Include the following: Brief overview of person’s life. Role in society. How they influenced social change and challenges faced. (main focus)
4. All research must be referenced using APA style
How to Create an Infographic: https://venngage.com/blog/what-is-an-infographic/
How to create a digital story: https://www.socialbrite.org/2010/07/15/digital-storytelling-a-tutorial-in-10-easy-steps/
1. Read the attached reading “Social Movements” and create a chart that identifies the Social Movement, its goals, and approach to achieve those goals.
2. Identify a social movement either from Canadian society or your own society. Provide brief overview of the movement and explain how conditions from the Value-added Theory were met. (include references if applicable)