Here is the direction. You need to write 2 articles per page. I will put each direction in below. This is strategic management.
You need to cite very carefully. You have to put page number in the body of article and the main sources is Strategic management: Concepts and tools for creating real world strategy. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons (Dyer, J., Godfrey, P., Jensen, R., & Bryce, D.)
. Also, You should care about writing errors and sources not related to the content.
- Here is how you cite the paper.
When using information from sources to support your analysis, be sure to cite the sources, indicate quoted passages and reference sources at the end of the document.
Sources should not include other student papers from the internet, blogs, Wikipedia (or other reference/dictionary type sites), but should be professional credible sources – company web sites, journals, and professional periodicals. Look carefully at web sites to be sure they are credible. Do not use sites that are repositories of student papers or sites where authors’ credentials are uncertain.
- Do not use sources doing the same tool you using in the assignment work (a Marketline SWOT, for instance)
- Do not use the web site strategicmanagementinsight.com by Jurevicius. It is not a credible source and much of the content has been copied from other sources; he is a Bachelor student.
- Do not use Panmore Institute. There is no such company/organization; this is a site with student papers
- Do not use research – methodology.net – John Dudovskiy is a portal with a lot of copied content. Take care to find the original source for the information posted here.
- Do not use work by Adam Kasi on porteranalysis.com – the work is dated and not well cited to sources
- Do not use Fern Fort University – this is not a college; it is a web site where students post their work
Here is Directions.
- After completing the text readings, find a stock owned organization whose web site mentions corporate governance (search “corporate governance at _XYZ_”).
How does the organization appear to ensure that the organization’s goals are aligned with the those of the shareholders? Are stakeholders (employees, vendors, customers, communities) also addressed? Do you think the organization is doing a poor, fair or excellent job of balancing the interests of shareholders and stakeholders?
Support your opinions with information from the organization’s web site or articles about their structure and governance.
– Here is documents.
1.Strategic management: Concepts and tools for creating real world strategy. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons (Dyer, J., Godfrey, P., Jensen, R., & Bryce, D.)
- select a company that you would like to work for and audit the company using the 7S model as a guide (Dyer et al, (2017), Chapt 12 pp. 213-217 [eBook] and pages 10-12 in the Handout: Dyer et al (2016), Appendix A, pp. 10-12).
Briefly describe each “S” for for that company and how well you think the company is aligned between the S’s.
You will be applying each “S” briefly to a company you might like to work for and auditing how they stack up (do they need to improve in any areas?
Use content from Horwath’s Discipline 3 in your post.)
– Here is documents.
Strategic management: Concepts and tools for creating real world strategy. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons (Dyer, J., Godfrey, P., Jensen, R., & Bryce, D.)
2. Elevate the three disciplines of advanced strategic thinking (Authors: Horwath, R.
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons, 2014)